Creative resources offered through University Relations (UR) includes: project coordination, graphic design, support for news releases, print media , photography, Web design, e-newsletters and copy editing. There is no fee for these services!
Once your project request form has been submitted and evaluated, you will be contacted within two business days to review the scope of the project.
Important Note: Due to anticipated increase in workload, we will prioritize requests based on university strategies. This may result in additional lead time needed for your project or the use of outside resources or vendors to meet your deadline. All costs associated with outside vendors will be at the expense of the department making the request.
Greetings! Due to the increased requests for photography services, guidelines have been established to better prepare our clients for photo shoots.
Make sure your request adheres to these guidelines:
- One-hour time limit for photo shoot
- If minors are involved, photo releases must be signed prior to event
- All involved parties should be informed of photography prior to event
- Awards are photographed at the division level only
- Student portraits are taken on Professional Readiness Days; four are held each year (see Inside UNI for exact date/time)
- Photos are shared via Google Drive; images are available for two weeks
- Travel and meal expenses must be paid via university account if traveling off campus
- All images/footage may be used in general university marketing
- Photos may not be sold
- Re-takes and absentee photos will not be taken
- The following requests are not within the University Relations photography work scope and will not be considered:
- Speakers, lectures, meetings
- Retirement parties, luncheons, dinners, socials, receptions
- Conferences, summits, forums, academies, holiday gatherings
- Photo booths
**Submitting a request does not guarantee service. You will be contacted by the university photographer about your submission and photo shoot. Times are also subject to change.
Contact the University Relations main office at 273-2761 for questions.