Business Cards & Stationery
UNI has partnered with local print vendor Professional Office Services (POS) to offer an online storefront for ordering standard business cards, letterhead, notecards and envelopes. This partnership provides cost savings to the university and also offers live proofing of items within the system.
Before You Place an Order
Users must create an account prior to placing an order, and the individual that places the order will receive the invoice.
- Before ordering printed stationery, consider utilizing the customizable digital stationery template to print on demand. Digital stationery is available in Google's Template Gallery. Learn how to access Google digital letterhead and Microsoft Word digital letterhead, here.
- Before ordering business cards, consider how each individual actually uses -- or perhaps does not use -- and then order appropriately instead of defaulting to a standard quantity for every person.
- You do not need to order new materials right away. We have allocated a full year to roll out our new brand in print materials in particular and want to be mindful of unnecessary waste. Please use your current inventory of print materials before ordering anything new.
- Orders should be placed at the department/office level.
|Business cards||100 (min.)||$21.02|
|#10 Regular Envelopes (4.125" x 9.5")||500 (min.)||$62.00|
|#10 Window Envelopes (4.125" x 9.5")||500 (min.)||$69.83|
|A6 Notecard (4.625" x 5")||100 (min.)||$33.51|
|A6 Notecard Envelopes (4.75" x 6.5")||100 (min.)||$40.60|
- First, set up a user account with POS.
- Once you receive login information, visit the UNI Online Storefront to log in and place an order.
- Utilize these instructions to assist you with the ordering process. Please review carefully as they will help you navigate the system.
- After you have reviewed proofs online and submitted your order, a copy of your item(s) will be sent to University Relations for final approval.
- Upon final approval, the job will move to the POS print queue. Once completed, all orders will be delivered to the UNI mail center for distribution to the mail code/individual noted during the ordering process.
- An invoice will be sent to the individual that placed the order. Please pay according to standard university procedures.